Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
The Agent Enablement in Customer Service for Microsoft Dynamics 365 course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes. It provides an insight into some of the powerful Customer Service functionality capabilities that a customer service agent can utilize within Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Agent Enablement in Customer Service course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, including resolution of customer complaints and service issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of Service Level Agreements, Entitlements, and Queue Management.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-718.
- Discuss basic records types and business processes that are involved in the Customer Service module
- Utilize cases and queues to efficiently and quickly resolve customer complaints and service issues
- Examine Service Level Agreements and how to create and manage them
- Utilize entitlement templates to create entitlements and understand how entitlements relate to cases, products, and service level agreements
- Analyze how to use relationship insights related to case management and quicker resolution times
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred