Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Microsoft Course 10969 (Active Directory Service with Windows Server) is designed to help students learn the skills needed to better manage and protect data access and information, simplify deployment and management of your identity infrastructure as well as provide a more secure access to data.
This course will help you build your knowledge and skills when it comes to latest Information Protection technologies with Windows Server 2012 and build core knowledge and cross train into advanced Active Directory technologies.
At Course Completion
- Understand available solutions for identity management and be able to address scenarios with appropriate solutions.
- Deploy and administer AD DS in Windows Server 2012.
- Secure AD DS deployment.
- Implement AD DS sites, configure and manage replication
- Implement and manage Group Policy
- Manage user settings with Group Policy
- Implement certification authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS and how to manage CAs.
- Implement, deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage AD RMS.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Secure and provision data access using technologies such as Dynamic Access Control, Work Folders and Workplace Join
- Monitor, troubleshoot and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
- Implement Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and administer Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS).
Students looking to take this course (10969) must already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience working in a Windows Server Infrastructure enterprise environment
- Experience working with and troubleshooting core networking infrastructure technologies such as name resolution, IP Addressing, Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience working with Hyper-V and Server Virtualization concepts
- An awareness and understanding of general security best practices
- Experience working hands on with Windows client operating systems such as Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Ideal for: IT Professionals, Windows Server Administrators, Active Directory manager, Active Directory Support Engineer, Programme Manager.