Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
The focus of this five-day instructor-led course is on planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. It describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads, work with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess an existing enterprise environment.
- Plan and implement Policy-Based Management.
- Describe the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Describe considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
- Use Microsoft Azure storage with SQL Server 2014.
- Implement and configure databases in Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
- Implement and configure databases in Microsoft Azure virtual machines.
- Describe high availability technologies in SQL Server 2014 and implement log shipping.
- Describe Windows Server Failover Clustering and Implement an AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instance.
- Implement an Always On Availability Group.
- Plan high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Plan and implement database replication.