Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. This course describes how to gather requirements for a messaging solution and then design the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with the current infrastructure. The course then covers how to plan and deploy the various server roles in Exchange Server 2010. You will explore the various options for implementing messaging security, policies, and compliance. The course also examines the high availability and disaster recovery options and how to develop a troubleshooting plan. Finally, the course describes how to plan the transition from earlier versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2010 and the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems, including with Microsoft Office 365.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gather the information required to design a messaging system.
- Design the integration of Exchange Server with the current infrastructure.
- Design the deployment of the Mailbox server services in Exchange Server 2010.
- Design the Client Access server deployment.
- Design the Hub Transport server and Edge Transport server deployments.
- Plan and deploy messaging security.
- Plan and deploy a messaging policy and compliance solution.
- Plan a highly available Exchange Server 2010 deployment.
- Plan a disaster recovery solution in Exchange Server 2010.
- Develop a plan for monitoring and troubleshooting the Exchange Server environment.
- Plan and implement a transition from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010.
- Integrate Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems and with federated partners.
(Cited from the Microsoft Learning website)