Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft SharePoint Development professionals who are responsible for leading projects, designing solutions, and identifying problems. In this course, students learn the skills and best practices that are required to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications.
- Develop strategies for caching, session state, as well as design for high performance sites by limiting page size and iteration.
- Determine the most suitable presentation method, visual elements, programmatic objects and multilingual strategy which meets the design objectives.
- Evaluate available data access and storage methods and determine the appropriate implementation for the application requirements.
- Identify the pros and cons of various data capture options and specify the most effective method or combination of methods for capturing user input.
- Evaluate the use and implementation of SharePoint artifacts and determine which artifacts best meet the needs of the application requirements.
- Design processing systems to get work done in the solution.
- Create an effective strategy for implementation and deployment of custom solutions in both development and production environments.
- Create a development strategy to allow multiple developers and administrators to work together.
- Devise a strategy for developing and deploying upgrades over time as the solution evolves.
- Develop an information architecture strategy that will support flexibility and growth and a navigation strategy that fits on top of this information architecture.
- Plan a comprehensive branding strategy and determine the necessary application elements required to support that strategy.
- Design and implement a security approach which supports both code access and end-user functionality.
- Design an effective strategy for optimizing page render times and data access methods within SharePoint 2010.
- Determine the appropriate use of unit and integration tests within SharePoint and design an effective strategy for ensuring maximum code reliability.
(Cited from the Microwoft Learning website)