Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
In this course, experienced developers who know the basics of Windows Forms development gain more advanced Windows Client design and development skills. WinForms and WPF programming models, as well as relative strengths and when to use each technology, are covered.In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms applications using .NET Framework 4 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used.
Upon completion of course 10264 and 10267 also passing associated exam 70-515 you will obtain the title MCTS: Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Web Applications.
- Describe the underlying architecture and design of a Web application.
- Apply best practices and make appropriate trade-offs based on business requirements when designing a Web application.
- Develop MVC models.
- Develop MVC controllers.
- Develop MVC views.
- Optimize the design of a Web application for discoverability by search engines.
- Write server-side code for Web Forms.
- Optimize data management for Web Forms.
- Ensure quality by debugging, unit testing, and refactoring.
- Secure a Web application.
- Apply Master Pages and CSS for a consistent application UI.
- Develop client-side scripts and services for a responsive, rich, and interactive UI.
- Implement advanced AJAX in a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
- Develop a Web application by using Silverlight.
(Cited from the Microwoft Learning website)