Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to design and configure enterprise voice in Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and Lync Online services. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, Lync Online in the cloud or in a mixed deployment. In addition, it will provide the skills needed by IT or telephony consultants to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution.
At Course Completion:
- Design a resilient enterprise voice solution
- Design and configure network services for Lync 2013
- Configure Lync Server 2013 voice features
- Implement emergency voice services
- Plan and configure a Lync Online or hybrid solution