Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course explores topics such as the setup and usage of budgeting, cash flow management, multicurrency, intercompany, and consolidated accounting. Additionally, students learn about the multiple advanced payment options, how to produce customer account statements, collection letters, complete year-end close functionality, and produce financial statements. This course is an extension of the Financials I course.
This course is intended for partners, customers and other end users of the financial modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Set up Basic Budgeting and configure Budget Controls.
- Enter Budget Data.
- Define an Encumbrance and complete year-end Commitments.
- Set up Cash Flow Forecasting and create and calculate Cash Flow transactions.
- Set up and run Foreign Currency Revaluation.
- Set up and process Advanced Payments.
- Set up Intercompany Accounting and post and trace Intercompany transactions.
- Set up Consolidation and Subsidiary Companies.
- Print Customer Statements, process Collection Letters, set up Interest Codes and calculate Interest.
- Define Workflows and create financial module Approvals.
- Complete Year-End steps and procedures.
- Create and print Financial Statements.
(cited from Microsoft Learning website)