Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune (formerly Windows Intune), and its associated site systems. In this five-day Microsoft Official Course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software, client health, hardware and software inventory, applications, and integration with Microsoft Intune. You also will learn how to optimize System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
At Course Completion:
- Manage desktops and devices in the enterprise.
- Prepare the infrastructure to support desktop and device management.
- Deploy and manage Configuration Manager clients.
- Manage inventory for PCs and applications.
- Distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Deploy and manage applications.
- Manage mobile devices by integrating Microsoft Intune with Configuration Manager.
- Maintain software updates for managed PCs.
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
- Manage compliance and secure data access.
- Manage client status, power management, and remote administration.
- Maintain Configuration Manager sites and site systems.