Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to install, configure, and administer Microsoft SharePoint and also how to manage and monitor sites and users by using Microsoft SharePoint 2010. It will also cover the new features and functionality introduced with SharePoint 2010 Sp1 as well as Offices 365’s SharePoint Online.
- Evaluate the Features of SharePoint 2010
- Prepare for SharePoint 2010
- Install SharePoint 2010
- Configure the SharePoint Logical Structure
- Explore the SharePoint Web Application and Physical Architecture
- Perform an Advanced Installation of SharePoint 2010
- Perform Initial Farm Configuration
- Configure Central Administration
- Administer SharePoint from the Command Line
- Automate SharePoint Operations with Windows PowerShell
- Optimize Content Storage and Access
- Manage Site Content Types and Site Columns
- Configure the Managed Metadata Service
- Describe Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 authentication.
- Describe SharePoint Server 2010 federated authentication.
- Administer SharePoint Groups
- Implement SharePoint Roles and Role Assignments
- Secure and Auditing SharePoint Content
- Configure Security for SharePoint Content
- Customize SharePoint installations to suit your organizational needs.
- Deploy and manage SharePoint features and solutions.
- Configure sandboxed solutions.
- Secure your enterprise-level SharePoint service.
- Secure Web applications.
- Configure SharePoint services and service applications.
- Configure user profiles.
- Implement SharePoint 2010 social networking features.
- Configure the search features of SharePoint Server 2010.
- Refine searches in SharePoint 2010.
- Describe business connectivity services.
- Configure Excel services.
- Describe PerformancePoint Services.
- Configure InfoPath services.
- Implement Visio services.
- Implement Access services.
- Install Office Web Apps.
- Install SharePoint servers and farms.
- Upgrade SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Plan SharePoint installations and upgrades.
- Configure operational settings in SharePoint 2010.
- Update SharePoint.
- Describe how to protect content and recover content.
- Perform backup and restore operations to mitigate against disasters.
- Implement high availability solutions with SharePoint Server.
- Use monitoring logs to establish a baseline for performance monitoring.
- Configure SharePoint Health Analyzer.
- Configure both usage reports and Web analytics.
- Monitor your SharePoint servers’ performance and optimize them.
- Describe the components of Office 365 and compare the functionality of SharePoint Online to that of a SharePoint on-premise farm.
- Create and configure an Office 365 subscription.
- Secure SharePoint Online and integrate it with on-premise systems.
(Cited from the Microsoft Learning website)