Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in developing and consuming KPIs in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Create a KPI
- Define a range on a KPI
- Create a tile for a KPI
- Modify default trend charts in the client
- Model a KPI using method expressions
- Drill through from KPI tile to a form
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- 80730AE Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80892AE Aggregate Measurements and Data Entities in Microsoft Dynamics AX course