Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information about the self-service options in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, that are available to employees and managers. It covers simple areas such as adding personal information and viewing team details, as well as more complex and business-oriented areas such as employee development, performance management, compensation management, skills assessment and performance, and skills gap analysis.
In addition to providing explanations and information about how to use the different areas of available in the Employee self-service experience, the course also includes helpful demonstrations that focus on exploring different features and optimizing tool use for team management.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe how employees use the Employee self service workspace
- Describe how managers use the Employee self service workspace
- Describe the mobile Employee self service workspace
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Basic knowledge of human resources and talent concepts