This course examines the basic concepts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, how to personalize the user interface and how to navigate. It also covers typical user tasks in common application areas, such as Finance, Inventory, Purchases, and Sales.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Explain the concept of ERP and Business Central
- Discuss the concept of the ribbon
- Demonstrate how to use the navigation pane
- Explain how to customize the user interface
- Use function keys and basic keyboard shortcuts
- Enter and edit information
- Use zooms, search, filters, and other navigation functions
- Integrate with Microsoft Office products such as OneNote, Word, and Excel
- Introduction to customer cards, vendor cards and item cards
- Provide insight into functionality available in areas of the application
- Explain the web services support in Business Central
- Describe the different client types
- Introduce the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central development environment
- Explain the multi-language functionality in the application
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General accounting knowledge