Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This Digital Learning course provides students with a basic overview of the available features and functionality of Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Students will be provided with a high-level overview of application functionality, and will see an end-to-end demo of Field Service functionality.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-877.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Provide an Overview of Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Setup and Configure a Field Service Deployment
- Describe the Work Order Management Process
- Explain Scheduling and Dispatching in Field Service
- Create and Configure Agreements
- Demonstrate the Field Service Mobile Client
- Detail Inventory and Purchasing Features
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Completed the Introduction to Dynamics 365 course