Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course is also available in a different format with less videos and more text. Please take a look at 81073CE.
This course provides an overarching introductory look into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition. The course starts with explaining cloud based solutions and how workspaces drive productivity. It covers the use of workflows and reporting for business processes. Additionally, the course take a look at the industry focus and an overview of key functionality to include: Supply Chain, Financials, Project and Service, and Human Capital Management. Later, the course looks at how Dynamics 365 works with Order-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Plan-to-produce, and Recruit-to-hire. The course wraps up with how to complete applications and hire workers.
- Review the cloud based solution
- Discuss why workspaces are driving productivity
- Review workflow in your business processes
- Provide an overview on the reporting capabilities
- Explain the industry focus for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Enterprise edition
- Discuss the broad functionality that is provided in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Enterprise edition
- Walk through the Order-To-Cash functionality
- Walk through the Procure-To-Pay functionality
- Walk through the Plan-To-Produce functionality
- Walk through the Recruit-To-Hire functionality
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows