Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides introductory information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, focusing on fundamental areas and features of the Talent and HR experiences. It covers navigation, feature sets and benefits, technology and integration, shared company information and other company-specific information within the experience, and parameters.
The first part of the course focuses on heavily on the different experiences, how they are designed, and how they work together for optimal user efficiency. It also covers new features and navigation for Dynamics 365 for Talent.
The course also explains basic setups and areas, including useful demonstrations that display processes and also give learners a first look at Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
The course wraps up with explanations and demonstrations that center around data management using analytics and the Excel add-in.
- Describe the Talent and Human resources experiences
- Navigate the Dynamics 365 for Talent application
- Discuss the feature sets and benefits of using the Talent experience
- Review the technology and integration with other Dynamics 365 applications
- Describe Talent experience data shared across companies vs data specific to a company
- Define parameters, such as identification types and number sequences
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Basic knowledge of human resources and talent concepts