Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides introductory information about Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) and how LCS can be used to accomplish a variety of tasks. It covers information on using LCS as a management point for project management and provides specific information on environment deployment and service requests. Additionally, this course will discuss how to use LCS for diagnostics, issue tracking, support tickets, and environment management.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB6-894.
- Understand the purpose of LCS for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition
- Review how LCS can be used as a management overview point
- Review how LCS can be used for project management
- Review the role LCS plays in environment deployment
- Review the use of LCS for managing service requests
- Review the diagnostic functions within LCS
- Review issue tracking capabilities of LCS
- Review how to use LCS for managing support tickets
- Review how LCS can be used to manage deployed environments
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition, for basic processing
- Experience using Windows Server, Active Directory and Networking
- Understanding of SQL Server, Domain Controllers and Web Services