Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides insight and reconciliation tips for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Understand the Reconciliation Process
- Compare General Ledger to the inventory value
- Run the Inventory Value Report, Potential Conflicts Report, Standard Cost Reports, Inventory Value Statement with Standard Cost Breakdown, and Variance Analysis Statement
- Finance experience with an inventory focus, and basic Trade and Logistics experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 81104AE: Introduction to Inventory Costs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- 81114AE: Ledger Integration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations