This course provides detailed information about inventory management features and capabilities, including inventory control, reservations, order tracking, managing inventory at multiple locations, managing location transfers, assembling items, basic warehousing, and item tracking using serial and lot numbers.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Analyze Item Availability
- Reclassify Inventory
- Make Reservations and Reserve an Item
- Track Supply and Demand
- Set up a Company with multiple locations
- Set up a centralized warehouse
- Set up and link responsibility centers
- Sell and purchase inventory with multiple locations
- Perform an inventory transfer
- Use serial and lot numbers to track inventory
- Assemble items
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 81244AE: Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central