Learn about Office 365 Management, including key components of Office 365, how to move your organization to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
At course completion
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Office 365 overview
- Moving your organization to Office 365
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
Module 1: Moving Your Organization to Office 365
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Additional Resources
Module 2: Configuring your Microsoft 365 TenantLessons
- Planning Your Network with Office 365
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Environment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
Module 3: Configuring Office 365
- Office 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Office 365
Module 4: Managing Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
Module 5: Hands-On LabLab : Managing Office 365
- Exercise 1: Set up a Microsoft 365 trial tenant
- Exercise 2: Prepare an Office 365 ProPlus managed installation
- Exercise 3: Manage user-driven Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Exercise 4: Manage centralized Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Exercise 5: Deploy and configure Office Telemetry components
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.