Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information on setting up and using project intercompany transactions.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Create Intercompany Timesheets
- Create Intercompany Expense Reports
- Create Intercompany Vendor Invoices
- Create Intercompany Customer Invoices
- Review and Post Intercompany Vendor Invoices
- Understand the Project Intercompany Process Flow
- Understand the core components of Project Intercompany
- Schedule Intercompany Resources
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX courses
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- 80778AE: Introduction to Project Management and Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80779AE: Basic Project Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80787AE: Project Resource Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80789AE: Project Billing and Payment in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80782AE: Project Time Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 80783AE: Project Expense Management in Microsoft Dynamics AX