Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This digital learning course explores Business Processes Flows and using Branching to standardize how a sale moves through the system. It also describes additional components, such as Sales Territories, the Product Catalog, Metrics, and Goals, how they are used within the Sales module and how they can apply to various business scenarios. It also details the process of converting an Opportunity to a Quote, Order, and even an Invoice to fully track sales from potential through to invoicing. In addition, it provides information about gamification, and additional tools that can be used for sales analysis.
This course helps prepare you for assessment Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
This course helps prepare you for exam MB2-717.
- Explore Business Processes and Branching Process Flows
- Configure the Product Catalog
- Explain the Sales Ordering Process and its related records
- Walk through the creation of metrics and goals within Sales Management
- Provide an overview of some of the additional sales analysis tools and how they are used
- Some basic experience using Windows applications
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred