Delivery: Blended learning
OR On-site (Private delivery)
Minimum number of delegates: 1:1
Maximum class size: 20
Delivery date: (as requested by customer)
Offers: contact for details however 20% consecutive discount on all group bookings.
Next availability: Immediate
Applicable for: Application Developer, Data Analyst, Programmer
Offers: contact for details
This course provides information about warehouse setup and preparation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.First, the course focuses on the basics of warehouse setup and layouts, and then moves on to a discussion of the different types of warehouse details and configurations that are important, including location types and formats.The course also covers dock profiles and location profiles, with demonstrations and diagrams, before moving on to a discussion of zones, zone groups, location creation, and location stocking limits.Demonstrations are used throughout this course to explain specific features and processes.
Format: Blended learning for on-site, private delivery. A combination of e-learning with trainer input from a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features of warehouse management
- Create a warehouse for warehouse management
- Set up locations types, formats, and profiles
- Create zones and zone groups
- Create locations manually and by using the wizard
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Basic knowledge of warehouse procedures